The Palintest Chlorometer Duo can be used for testing drinking water compliance using the DPD method or measuring higher levels of chlorine concentration for process applications via the Chlorine HR method, the Compact Chlorometer Duo provides both.
Key features of the product include:
Available in either a hard or soft case format, the Compact Chlorometer Duo is rated to IP67. The reagents supplied are in tablet format for ease-of-use and long-term stability.
• Tests for Chlorine (DPD) 0.01 - 5 mg/l, Chlorine HR, 1 - 250 mg/l)
• Robust, Waterproof, IP 67 Rating
• Available in hard or soft carry case
• Easy to use (4 intuitive buttons)
• Ideal for routine water monitoring
1 x Compact Chlorometer Duo Instrument
1 x Compact Chlorometer Duo Instructions
4 x Crushing Rods
4 x Photometer Tubes
1 x Test Tube Brush
100 x Reagents for Free (DPD No 1) and Total (DPD No 3), Chlorine, Chlorine HR and Acidifying GP
The kit can be supplied in both soft and hard case carry cases. A hard case version will be supplied unless soft case is requested.