The DFGMET(2) Digital Flow Gauge is designed to provide a digital flow read out when coupled to a hydrant standpipe. The Digital Flow Gauge comes supplied with a static assembly, which is used to measure static pressure at the hydrant standpipe. The equipment can be used for various applications to satisfy a number of sector requirements when it comes to assessing flow and pressure readings of both hydrant outlets and wet risers, investigating ageing conditions and incidents of overloading of water distribution systems. It can also help assist in determining leaks. Typical sectors would include; Fire Brigades, Water Companies, Associated Fire Protection Services.
- 2 ½’’ tube manufactured from aluminum alloy.
- Paddlewheel assembly manufactured from stainless steel.
- The flow tube can be fitted with any male inlet coupling to suit export requirements
- 2 ½’’ instantaneous male chromium plated static assembly with 3’’gauge 0-140 mhd/14 bar BS EN 837-1 1.6%.
- Tested against G23113/1.M71 traceable to national standards (or other ranges to suit requirements).
- Displays the actual total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- The accumulated total can register up to 11 digits and is backed-up in EEPROM memory every minute, just as the running total.
- Digital display is powered by lithium battery, which provides 2-5 years of life.
- Accuracy ± 1% F.S.D
- Flow range is 70-1800 L.P.M.