The VM 1 ½” Digital Flow Gauge is designed to provide a digital flow read out when coupled to a hydrant standpipe.
This flow gauge has been designed to enable low flow rates to be measured during flushing programmes @ 10-200 LPM.
- 1 ½’’ tube manufactured from aluminum alloy.
- Plastic type Paddlewheel assembly.
- The flow tube can be fitted with any male inlet coupling to suit export requirements.
- Displays the actual total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- The accumulated total can register up to 11 digits and is backed-up in EEPROM memory every minute, just as the running total.
- Accuracy ± 1% F.S.D.
- Flow range is 10-200 L.P.M.